Monday, April 9, 2012

Back home; plus "Not Me", an Underfable

I am back home, after a week across the country. I am still un-jet-lagging, and will until Wednesday.

I restart the blog with a new Underfable:


****


    Not Me

  
     Once upon a time two mighty nations laid waste to the land in pursuit of wealth. The forests fell, and Mother Earth cried out, "Who will rid me of these pests?"

     The Devil said, "At your service, milady." So the Devil visited the King of the Trogs, and he whispered, "I do not exist here, or in you; but I do exist over there, in them." Then the Devil visited the Elf Mage, and he whispered the exact same thing.

     A mere millennium later, the forests grew tall, but not one Trog or Elf remained.

    Moral:
     It's always the other guy's fault.

No comments:

Post a Comment