Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Multi-Level Meta-Joke



          Multi-Level Meta-Joke

          My thanks to Rudy Rucker for telling me this one.

          ****

          A guy walks into a bar and asks the bartender for a free drink. The bartender says “I’ll give you a free drink if you can tell me a multi-level meta joke.” So the guy says “A guy walks into a bar and asks the bartender for a free drink. The bartender says “I’ll give you a free drink if you can tell me a meta joke.” So the guy says “A guy walks into a bar and asks the bartender for a free drink. The bartender says “I’ll give you a free drink if you can tell me a good joke.” So the guy says “What do you do when you see a spaceman? You park, man.” So the bartender gives him a free beer.” So the bartender gives him a free beer.” So the bartender gives him a free beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment